Our Comprehensive Travel Hub is Here for You ............... (Please note we do not do COVID vaccinations and we are located in ASHFORD MIDDLESEX)
We know how stressful it can be to ensure you have everything you need before going abroad. From documentation, to the necessary vaccinations, it can all become overwhelming. However, The Easy Pharmacy are here to help! We offer a variety of travel vaccinations, as well as Covid PCR testing to get you where you need to go, safely. Moreover, we offer comprehensive travel advice so that you feel as prepared as possible before you go.
Our Travel Vaccinations:
The Travel Vaccinations you will require before you jet off on your travels will vary from country to country. We recommend that you visit our Travel Clinic in Surrey at least 8 weeks before you are planning to travel. This is to ensure that your vaccinations have the appropriate time to allow for your body to develop immunity. You can find a list of destinations, along with the vaccinations they require, on the NHS website.
- Anti malarial medication including Malarone, atovaquone/proguanil, Lariam and doxycycline
- Hepatitis A vaccines-adult and paediatric
- Typhoid vaccinations
- Hepatitis B vaccinations – adult and paediatric
- Combined Hepatitis A and Typhoid vaccinations
- Combined Hepatitis A and B vaccinations – adult and paediatric
- Combined Diphtheria, Tetanus and Polio vaccinations
- Yellow Fever vaccination (coming soon)
- Rabies Vaccinations
- Cholera vaccination
- Japanese Encephalitis vaccination
- Tick Borne Encephalitis vaccination
- Meningitis ACWY vaccinations (with certificate required for Hajj and Umrah)
- Meningitis B vaccination
- Chicken Pox vaccinations
- Combined Measles, Mumps and Rubella vaccinations
- Human Papilloma Virus vaccinations
- Shingles vaccinations
Jet Off with Our Covid PCR Tests
We also offer Covid PCR testing to get you where you need to go, as countries and airlines begin to open themselves back up for travel.
You can find more information, as well as how to purchase your at-home or in-store test kits, on our PCR testing page.
Our professional team of pharmacists have extensive training in administering travel health treatments and advice. Therefore, they will be able to address all of your travel health needs and concerns. Let us take the stress out of travel, so that you can get back to doing what’s important – relaxing!
Contact us for more information; don’t leave it too late – book in for your travel vaccines with us today!